Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OMG! I'm almost done!

I have my last night of class tonight, which is seriously so, so exciting. I only have to sit in a classroom one more time. I am still digesting the excitingness of this.

I am not done with the program quite yet, as I still have to finish the Capstone project that we started a couple of months ago. We are almost to the first presentation on that one, which is exciting, and we're looking at a late August/early September end date for the whole thing. Which means that I'll be an MBA graduate in just about a month.

WOOHOO--I can't believe it's gone so fast, but at the same time, I'm really glad that it's almost over. Craziness.

Quote of the Day: "Lights that flash in the evening/Through a hole in the drapes/I'll be home when I'm sleeping/I can't hardly wait." Can't Hardly Wait, The Replacements.

No comments: