Thursday, July 31, 2008

Come to Jesus talk

Well, it's time for a Come to Jesus talk with Indie Rocker. I've had it.

I cannot keep coming home to play with the dog only to discover that her toys have all vanished. Again. She likes sticks alright, but that's not really the point.

I fully realize that if this is my biggest problem right now, I should pretty much be jumping for joy. And I am. Once I get this settled!

I really have only one wish: that he would either get his butt down into the creek behind our house and retrieve the toys that he knows the dog won't if he throws them down there, or he would go to the pet store and replace them.

I'm going to give him until Sunday, at which point I am taking his credit card to the pet store myself and buying enough toys that I won't have to deal with this again for a good, long time. I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote of the Day: "My Labrador retriever had a nervous breakdown. I kept throwing him a boomerang." Nick Arnette. Clearly, we need one of those.

No comments: