Friday, August 01, 2008

Too many situps

Owie--the stomach is a little sore today after doing too many situps last night. That is actually a good thing. Go me.

The Munchkin and I went for a run last night after I found out my Hood to Coast legs and since one of them in insanely hilly, I decided that running hills might be in my best interests for the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I also appear to have developed a shin splint in my left leg, so I need to fix that before I can really do anything.

Indie Rocker was amused by my dog toy announcement, and pointed out that I could probably find a few toys by mowing the lawn. I replied that while he may be right, he had missed the point entirely. It was actually a far funnier conversation in person, so you'll have to take my word for it.

I'm also very excited to head for Seattle tonight with Bumbershoot so that we can meet up with Marshall and NP for a girls' weekend. Should be awesome, and I'm really excited. It's not like I need to get out of town--I'm trying to remember the last weekend I was actually in town, frankly. Oh well.

Quote of the Day: "Sometimes I feel like sitting on trains/Every stop I get to, I'm clocking that game/Everyone's a winner, we're making that fame/Bona fide hustler making my name." M.I.A., Paper Planes.

No comments: