Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm tired...

We had an awfully busy weekend, so I'm a little sleepy today. On the brightest side, so is the Munchkin.

The funniest thing is that I am more excited about having completely worn the dog out yesterday than I am about buying my wedding dress on Saturday. I am so weird.

Indie Rocker had a 50-mile mountain bike race yesterday, so I got to wrangle the furball for about 8 straight hours. While this doesn't sound like much, she didn't sleep the whole time, and spent the vast majority of it on leash, with me on the other end of the leash. Whew. We walked 8 miles, hiked up to the first aid station, saw tons of bicycles, she played with two other dogs for several hours, and then laid in the sun.

She slept the entire ride home, and then passed out again at my parents' house. Awesome!

For the record, Indie Rocker finished the race, and everyone survived. I'm a little bit red from the sun, but not too bad.

Quote of the Day: "If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." Andy Rooney.

No comments: