Monday, April 21, 2008

Snowstorms in April

We went up to the mountain this weekend because Biker was throwing a parking-lot BBQ and we decided it would be really fun to go. Additionally, we could sleep in, ski a little bit, and then hang out with a bunch of our friends. And we could bring the furball.

It ended up being a great time--we skied for an hour, had some beers in the lodge, I turned in my uniform for the last time, and then we headed out to meet the rest of the crew out in the parking lot. The weather started out OK, and we let our furball chase around the other furballs in attendance. The weather pretty quickly shifted to snow, and we were all freezing, but we still stuck around and partied for another hour. It was great!

We ended up heading down to HR to go enjoy State's hot tub, which was a terrific idea. I do miss the mountain a little bit, but I really just think that I'm making the right decision to be done. I feel pretty good about it.

Quote of the Day: don't have one...the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

No comments: