Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ins and Outs

Yesterday was my and Indie Rocker's second anniversary. I know--I'm a little surprised that we made it that far too. It's funny--we were joking about all the things that weren't boding well for us even before we got together. I didn't remember him when we met the first few times, his friend thought I wasn't being sincere, I went on vacation for a week immediately after we hooked up, etc., etc., etc.

It's been a cool ride, though, even with the big-ass bumps we've been through. The move is a trip. I'm trying to do it in parts so that there isn't a giant stress-filled day. I think it might actually work, even though I suspect that I might be a little optimistic. I'm OK with that.

Google has this cool little gadget on my personalized homepage that lets me create a to-do list. I like it because I can just do a brain-dump and not worry about it anymore.

Fun fact of the day: I've made more this year from MHM than I did last year.

This is kind of rambling, but I think that's OK. I also spaced the blog's birthday again, which was last week. It's been three years since I started this, and I really like it, actually. I know that I blog less than I used to, and sometimes that's a good thing. I clearly needed somewhere to vent and what better than a totally public forum where my friends can gently mock me? Oh well--what can you do? We all know I love attention, so this is something of a perfect fit.

Other than that, the week's looking pretty good. I get to go through my parents' mail all week to see if Speedy got into grad school. Wish her luck!

Quote of the Day: "We've been friends for a long time/very close friend of mine/think about you all the time/but respect the thin line." The Thin Line, Jurassic 5.

No comments: