Friday, September 01, 2006

Stupid and pissed off.

I'm so bummed today. I lost my favorite sweatshirt at the game last night because we were kind of in a hurry to go. I left it over the seat when I should have kept it around my waist. Dammit. It was my awesome brown velour hoodie with the surfer chick and VW van on the back. I've been scouring the web for the same one, but I'm afraid that I'm never going to find it again.

Indie Rocker offered to look for one for me this weekend while he's down in Cali. If he actually comes through with a new sweatshirt, I'll probably love it even if it isn't the same.

And I hope the bitch who stole it loses it. God!

Quote of the Day: "Isn't it customary for the thief to leave the scene of the crime?" Gina (Renee Zellweger), Empire Records.

No comments: