Wednesday, September 13, 2006

And the lightbulb came on...

I realized last night that I'm struggling with posting lately, and I've also realized that it's a very, very good thing.

I used to post at work all the time and tweak the time so that it matched my breaks. Ergo, my boss (who was not at all computer-literate, so it was a little paranoid anyway) couldn't see the blog and couldn't bust me for blogging on company time.

Now that I'm all busy at work, I don't have time to post and don't want to make time to post. I'm enjoying what I'm doing, even the project that's taken up most of the day and that I'm stoked is actually somebody else's responsiblity long term.

That, and my relationship is back on track, so that's good too.

Damn, I'm boring these days!!!

Quote of the Day: "Well, if we're so fucking advanced, what are we doing working here?" Dante Hicks (Brian O'Halloran), Clerks.

No comments: