Thursday, September 28, 2006

And remains on for the time being...

So I still love my new job. Especially when something totally random happens like today. I've started bike commuting and since I'm usually in a massive hurry to pack and get out the door, I'm lucky when I don't forget something.

My luck ran out today. I forgot to bring a bra.

Now, I have a sports bra that I wear to ride, but the thought of putting a wet sports bra back on for the rest of the day just wasn't all that appealing, strangely enough. So I ran down to Nordstrom, got a very sweet, very helpful saleslady to help me and walked out in my new bra under my clothes.

Sometimes working downtown truly does rock.

Quote of the Day: "I asked you a simple question; there is no need for you to become Woody Allen." Helen (Gwyneth Paltrow), Sliding Doors.

No comments: