Monday, October 02, 2006

101 updates!

I finally had some time to look through the 101 list and realized that some of the items are just going to have to get checked off.

11. Play an entire season of lacrosse for Portland Winded, including practices. Completed 5/1/06. I'm considering this one done, since I did go to a bunch of practices and even traveled with the team. Ergo, I did it. Certainly moreso than I ever did in the past, which was the whole point. Since I don't know if I'm going to play again in the spring, it makes sense to check this off.

29. Figure out if there is a grad program that I want to enroll in. Completed 9/15/06. Mom found out that there's a Willamette U. MBA program here in Portland. It's spendy, but I think it's a good idea. Dad actually talked me into doing a "night" program, since it'll end up better long-term.

87. Learn how to apply makeup Completed 9/9/06. I inexplicably developed the ability to do my makeup while in Cali for my cousin's wedding. Perhaps I just needed to get over my fear of it and just do it. Either way, I was even giving Mom tips on her eye makeup and getting compliments. Sweet.

There's a few that I'm not sure are ever going to happen, but we'll see. I already know one won't get done in total, but that's not bad, really. I'm still pretty proud of myself.

Oh, and with any luck, I'll get a few more done in the next few weeks. Cross your fingers!

No comments: