Friday, July 14, 2006

Raring to go...

Chick Surf Weekend starts as soon as Scienziata, Bumbershoot and I get to the coast tonight, so I am ridiculously excited. I'm also happy that Indie Rocker is loaning me one of his boards and loaning me a bunch of surf DVDs to stoke up the chicas.

More than anything, I'm looking forward to a chill weekend. The job search, while looking very positive as of late, has been really draining. Work has also been very stressful, especially with my boss's imminent departure. Keep your fingers crossed for me, as I am not planning on being around to help break in a new boss.

Total sideline: My cousin just added me on MySpace. Awesome! That reminds me, I need to go pick a new song for my profile. Indie Rocker's most recent fave band, Martian Memo to God is getting old. I think I'm going to put on "Funeral" by Band of Horses because I totally love that song.

Hmmm...maybe I could stand to cut back on my coffee consumption. Eh, whatever.

Quote of the Day: "Really too late to/call so be waiting for/morning to wake you/is hard begun/to know me as hard/be goin' mad/is to know me all wrong." The Funeral, Band of Horses.

No comments: