Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Can you tell?

Well, when there's a media blackout on the blog, it's probably getting to be a pretty clear indicator that my life has gone nuts again. Which is sometimes a very good thing. In this case, it means that I've gone on a first and second interview for a new job, done a ton of surfing, ordered my new board and drowned myself in planning Chick Surf. All of which makes me happy, but also contributes to a pretty serious case of stress.

Also, my boss sent out an email detailing her resignation today, so that threw everyone for a loop. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about using her as a reference. I'm almost positive that she would have nothing but good things to say, but I don't want to jinx myself with a bad rec. Argh. These things are seriously stressful, yo.

That, and the chicks of Chick Surf and being somewhat flaky this year. I am not happy. Commit, dammit!!! ;) Whatever. It'll all fall into place, just like it always does. I just need to have faith that will happen and I will not in fact be driven crazy. And some more sleep would probably help.

Good thing Indie Rocker's been about eighteen different kinds of awesome these past two weeks or I'd be tearing my hair out.

Quote of the Day: "Where is that monkey? I want to shoot at something!!!" Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

No comments: