Thursday, June 22, 2006

ARRGGHHH!!!

I am so frustrated right now. I just had a chat with my boss wherein she told me that a few of the docs (as usual, she won't tell me who or how many) have told her that they think the exercise ball is "unprofessional" and that I should go back to a regular chair. So there you go. I can use it through tomorrow.

I'm wondering what she would do if I just went back in there and told her that having the ball around is stress relief, and that it's keeping me at work. I don't know.

Is it bad that all I want to do right now is go home, curl up on the couch with a bottle of wine and watch soccer?

Great, this job is pointing me towards alcoholism. How healthy.

Quote of the Day: "Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. The problem is, I just forgot this one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even a problem anymore." Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston), Office Space.

No comments: