Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm confused...as usual.

Can someone tell me when the Yeah Yeah Yeahs turned into Tegan and Sara? Because their new song sounds frighteningly like the girls’ last album. It’s weirding me out, a little. I’m pretty sure it’s going to turn into another “Maps” thing where I really like exactly one song on their album and the rest is sort of Karen O. screaming, which is too bad since she’s got a crazy-cool voice. I’m still going to buy the album though, so there’s that.

Aren’t you glad that I have such interesting problems? I also recently solved the problem of where to take my dry-cleaning, as I finally got around to asking Chitown where his folks took theirs when they lived on the eastside.

I think I’m hitting First Thursday tonight with Indie Rocker and our friend Shooter, which should be a good time. I haven’t been in ages and since it’s so nice out, I really should just go.

I even went to lacrosse practice last night, which impressed the heck out of my teammates. Well, I lasted until my jaw started to hurt. Evidently strenuous exercise coupled with cold air is not what the oral surgeon ordered. On the bright side, that should clear right up as I continue healing. Which is not going fast enough for my impatient butt.

I also think I drank too much coffee this morning. How unusual.

Quote of the Day: “pack up/I'm straight enough/oh say say say/wait/they don't love you like I love you.” Maps, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

No comments: