Thursday, February 09, 2006

Learning to surf

Well, I already know how to do that, but I seem to be learning to surf my emotions these days.

On the bright side, I've started doing more swimming than sinking.

And I think that things are going to end up totally OK.

Sorry for the lack of posting...I know it's lame, but I'm done talking about certain things and I've just been slammed with the busy lately. I'll work on getting better and maybe things are going to change. My phone interview went great and that certainly doesn't suck. Perhaps that's going to open up an avenue I never even thought possible. At the very least, it's given me something to look forward to and things right now don't look to bad anyway.

Yeah, I know that was cryptic, but it's better than it's been and that is a very, very good thing.

Quote of the Day: "Note to self: don't change for anyone/Note to self: don't die/Note to self: don't change for anyone/Don't change, just lie." Note to Self: Don't Die, Ryan Adams.

No comments: