Thursday, February 02, 2006

As long as...

Well, as long as the personal life is going so splendidly, at least I can have a good possible career move and have a phone interview with a job I applied for last week. Oh yeah, that's totally happening next week.

I am so stoked.

Plus, Speedy's in town and we're going dancing with Joy and some other friends this weekend and that's going to be great. A whole day skiing, plus some dancing and drinking, plus some Super Bowl par-taying=a much happier and calmer Captain Cooper. So that certainly doesn't suck. And Joy gets major friend points for being game for whatever I want to do this weekend. Yay!

Short personal life update: while things are not back to normal by any stretch of the imagination, they are very slowly tiptoeing in that direction. So all is not lost, I really am OK, and thanks for worrying about me, even for a minute.

Quote of the Day: "Just hear me out/I'm not over you yet." Hear Me Out, Frou Frou.

No comments: