Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm back!

I'm alive, my sister is alive, we both had a great time and are now both covered in bug bites. Dude, I didn't even know there was such a thing as water fleas. Until one tried to climb up my board shorts. While I was sitting on a surfboard. Yeah, that was fun.

But the trip really was! Costa Rica is a beautiful country, with cool people, fabulous hostels and awesome other visitors. Much fun was had, much rum and beer was drunk, many waves were attempted and surfed, many pictures taken, and exactly no email was checked the entire week. I made two phone calls in 8 days--one to my parents and the other to Indie Rocker. My shoulders released all their tension and as far as I know, I still don't have dengue fever.

More later, along with pictures. Still trying to get all of my stuff in one place. Like my car, for example, which has been parked at Indie Rocker's since the first. At least I finally found my housekeys, which I had apparently had the entire time. Go me.

Quote of the Day: "Are you going to write about me in that journal of yours?" Corey, from Boston, at the hostel.

No comments: