Tuesday, July 19, 2005

101 change: Vote!

28. Nurture Snowrider Project into a self-sustaining program that I can hand off to someone else.

Last week I resigned as the Snowrider Project coordinator since I've been dragging it along for two years and I've been getting next to no help from other volunteers or from Nationals and I just got sick of banging my head against the wall. I also just picked up the coordinatorship for the 3T program with the Bus Project and they're pouring a good deal of support, ideas, and volunteers into that particular program. So I'd rather work on that and see some positive outcome rather than continuing to frustrate myself over and over again.

So I want to change this one to "Nurture 3T for the Bus Project into a self-sustaining program that I can hand off to someone else."

Fair? Let me know.

Quote of the Day: "So sing to me, sing me a song, a song from yesterday/And when the laughter turned these tears before the promises,/then they'll slip away/Don't turn your back on me, dont't turn your back on me, don't ever let me down." Within a Mile of Home, Flogging Molly.

No comments: