Thursday, March 11, 2004

I am the Firestarter

I am literally electric today. I have been conducting static electricity like it's my job. I don't know if it's the caffeine or the shoes, as Martini suggested, but I have shocked myself so many times today that I am losing my sense of humor. I actually shorted out an electric appliance today by zapping it. We have a copy counter attached to our Xerox machine and when I went to tap in my passcode this morning, I felt a giant ZAP and the buttons stopped working. Seriously. This is my day.

And I'm still bored. I've bugged everyone in the office twice for something to do and it's still not helping. Time to go make phone calls or something. What a bad day to be bored!!

Quote of the afternoon: "I am so dumb/just beam me up." Dying, Hole

No comments: