Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday week rules.

I'm turning 30 on Monday, which isn't actually as alarming as I thought it would be. I really did think that I would be a lot more agitated by the whole thing, but turning 30 is a little anticlimactic at this point.

I assigned Indie Rocker to plan me a birthday party. He came up with a night at one of my favorite bars, playing Skee-Ball, and drinking beer with my friends. It was perfect. A bunch of my friends couldn't make it, and some were worried that I'd be upset. The party was a last-minute affair, and frankly, I planned an enormous party a few months ago, so I don't really need a big-ass party.

Here's some of the evidence:




Needless to say, I had a great time. And as Strong Draught's lovely girlfriend and I discussed, 30 is totally the new 25.

Quote of the Day: "I'm gonna walk into this office and not let anyone know I'm hung over." Jenna Rink (Jennifer Garner), 13 Going on 30.

No comments: