Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Motivation, such an aggravation...

I already mentioned that I'm taking three classes this term, which means that I have exactly two free weeknights these days. While that's not the most desirable schedule, it's forcing me to become really creative with my workouts.

For example, I thought about riding my bike today, but realized that with Redhead's going-away party tonight and all of the other craziness, I'm just going to be saddled with a car. Which is fine, if a little expensive.

That said, I've decided to hit the treadmill at the gym during lunch, since I can't really figure out when I'm going to be able to do anything else. Earlier this week, I discovered an online food journal that lets me log both workouts and meals so that I can kind of track what's going on with my body. More than anything, I'm trying to go into the holidays with a healthier, saner attitude than I usually do, and I'm trying to make it through the fall without becoming a fat bitch, which is no fun for anyone.

The fact that Indie Rocker just bought a kegerator and a pony keg of Jubelale is especially motivating! I can just picture myself on the couch with pints aplenty. Yikes. On the other hand, it will make watching the Ducks easier, if they keep playng like they did last weekend. Ugh.

I'm really not sure where I'm going with all of this, but it's certainly keeping me from talking about politics. Is it November 5th, yet?

Quote of the Day: "Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing." Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.), Iron Man.

No comments: