Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I swear to God...

I am not neglecting this blog. It just looks like it.

I'm taking the GMAT next week, which is making my life really, really boring, as I'm doing quite a bit of studying. I think I'm going to do well on the essays and the verbal, and I think I'm going to do as well as I can on the math.

Other than that, I'm applying to school and then seeing what happens next. I'm not sure what's going to happen--obviously, I'm hoping for the best.

I'm just plowing through the to-do list. I've set the date for Chick Surf and am actively planning this year's Birthday Week. It kicks off on Friday with the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club concert, but taking a day off on the 15th so that I can take my exam.

Either way, wish me luck!

Quote of the Day: "So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired." Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston), Office Space.

No comments: