Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sorry!!!

OK, so I'm sorry that it's been about a month since I've updated. Work has been a challenge, but that's OK. The home front is great, but I'm spending a ton of time studying for my GMAT, which is a lot harder than it looks.

So that's the short version. I've been really frustrated with work lately, which is not my favorite way to be, since God knows that I took this job to get out of a frustrating situation. On the bright side, my boss seems to be on my side, which is nice. She seems to understand that things are frustrating and that I'm trying my hardest.

We'll see. I mean, things could get better. Keep my fingers crossed, eh?

Other than that, things on the home front are going well. Indie Rocker and I are still speaking to each other and it's been a lot of fun. The house is kind of a disaster, but that's OK. Such is life, eh?

Quote of the Day: "Ruby Ruby Ruby/Do ya do ya do ya/know what you're doing to me?" Ruby, Kaiser Chiefs.

No comments: