Thursday, March 15, 2007

Space Cadet.

That would be me. I'm having one of those days where focusing on anything is a humungous chore and I can't really do it.

On the bright side, I met with a really, really cool lady today who is one of the directors of the sustainability program at PSU and talked to me about all sorts of school-related things. That was awesome as it answered my questions and also confirmed that PSU is starting to really look like the grad program for me. Yay! So that's a cool thing off the to-do list.

I've got a busy night ahead of me with the PSU MBA+ intro program tonight and Indie Rocker's coworker's concert. That should be a lot of fun too, as we've seen them before and they are a ton of fun to watch, plus the venue has really good food. I am totally OK with that too.

I think that Indie Rocker may have gone surfing today. I am hideously jealous.

Quote of the Day: "Guess who's living here/with the Great Undead/this paint-by-numbers life is fucking with my head/once again." Novocaine for the Soul, The Eels.

No comments: