Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Slacker!

That would be me, apparently. Good thing I called in sick today or I might never notice that I haven't posted anything in oh, forever.

Basically, I am dragging myself to work every day for a job that I hate, but I am also sending out bunches of resumes and cover letters as often as I can. I'm almost done with my coaching gig, so that's something I am excessively happy about as well.

I am also getting off the couch and back into shape now that I am finaly off the injured list. Let me tell you, getting this out of shape has been brutal and I am not happy at all.

So some complaints, some hope and some more life to push through. Wish me luck!

Quote of the Day: "Oh, but it's right hard to remember/That on a day like today when you're all argumentative/And you've got the face on." Mardy Bum, Arctic Monkeys.

No comments: