Friday, May 05, 2006

Round up of loose ends

Well, we left off with me baking. That's not a bad thing. However, I haven't really been home since then. So it was short-lived, but enjoyable.

Is it bad that I am compulsively checking the Evite that Indie Rocker sent out for my birthday? I need to knock it off, but I really cannot help myself. It's a terrible habit, but an amazingly difficult one to break.

I'm also nursing a bunch of wounds and bruises this week thanks to the clip-in pedals on my mountain bike that I am clearly not getting used to anytime soon. Falling off one's bike at 26 years old when you can't get your feet out of the pedals to brace yourself is remarkably painful. I'm pretty sure my physical therapist is going to have something to say about that. Oh yeah, I'm in PT for my pulled quad and back pain, which is apparently the result of my hips being all out of alignment. The PT thinks I have one leg longer than the other, but I just think that everything's out of whack.

I'm sure that the falling-off-the-bike thing is helping. On the bright side, I do have a massage scheduled after I'm done coaching tomorrow. So excited about that!

Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone and make sure to drink a margarita today.

Quote of the Day: "Life is good/And I feel great/'cause mother says I was/A great mistake." Novocaine for the Soul, The Eels.

No comments: