Thursday, April 27, 2006

So sleepy...

I am so ridiculously tired today. What started out as a planned evening of taking it easy, watching a movie with Speedy, and going to bed early turned into a total drink-up and a trip to the ER because Indie Rocker managed to get tumbled surfing and his face met the business end of one of his fins. So now he has a bunch of surgical superglue holding the gash in his left cheek together and a sore arm from the tetanus shot.

And I got to bed shortly after 1:30am.

On the bright side, I did have a totally fun and memorable night. Even if I don't remember calling Scienziata.

Quote of the Day: "Put Sufjan Stevens on / And we'll play your favorite song / Chicago bursts to life / And your sweet smile remembers you / My hands open..." Hands Open, Snow Patrol.

No comments: