Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So neglected!

I am so sorry. I am totally neglecting the blog and I feel very bad about that.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I've been swamped at work with a project that I hate, but am largely done with. Sweet! Also, lacrosse has started, which means that I have to learn 20+ new names as I am coaching two teams instead of just the one this year. Woohoo.

I am technically done with my MHM committment, but that doesn't mean anything as I still owe them days and I feel bad. Go me.

We're headed up to Whistler tomorrow afternoon for the third annual ski/drinkfest. I can barely wait. I think we're stuffing six people into Indie Rocker's 'Burb and heading north. Awesome. Even Speedy's coming home for it, so that's going to rock.

More pics to post, all sorts of stuff coming up. Indie Rocker and I are headed to San Diego for the weekend in April for my lacrosse tournament and he's going surfing. I got a new wetsuit, so all of the sudden I'm all excited to surf again.

Quote of the Day: "Remember a time/When all was not fine/And up from the dingy sewers/Came four lousy thieves/Who flourished like trees/Behold The Raconteurs....." Stolen from the XL recordings website on the Raconteurs.

No comments: