Friday, January 13, 2006

New or whatever...

Is it bad that I’m finding myself starting to plan future vacations around races? Indie Rocker and I have been tossing around the idea of going back down to Baja for the Score International Baja 1000, which is the race that they followed in “Dust to Glory,” which is an amazing movie. Go rent it. We had wanted to go down to Laguna Seca for the MotoGP race as well, but we’re running Rainier to Pacific that weekend. Damn.

But right now all we’ve got on the books is Whistler at the end of March. Which should rock, since the crew is coming together rapidly. Awesome!

Other than that, things are ordinary. That sounds bad—it’s not! I’m waiting to get my wisdom teeth pulled, I’m skiing every weekend, I’m attempting to work out during the week and failing miserably. I really have to do something about the midsection I am rapidly acquiring!! It doesn’t seem to bother anyone but me, though, so that’s good.

Quote of the Day: “Once you've got what you want, that's when you've got something to lose, and what's scarier than that?" Anna (Samaire Armstrong), The O.C.

No comments: