Friday, September 09, 2005

Soccer!!

48. See a Timbers game Completed 9/8/05. The Timbers kicked some ass, too. The score was 6-1.

This one was great as about half of my friends went to this particular game too and we watched the whole thing from the beer garden. It was awesome. I really don't know why it took me this long to start going to these games. So fun. Although they did stop selling beer at the 65th minute, not the 70th minute, which EB pointed out to the vendor by pulling the sign off the wall and presenting it to him, cracking up both me and Joy.

Afterwards we went to the local Timbers Army pub to celebrate DQ's birthday and make fun of each other, which was quite fun.

Quote of the Day: "It's no wonder we did it this way/kept looking forward instead of sideways/and it's everything connected and beautiful/and now I know just where I stand." Kissing Families, Silversun Pickups.

No comments: