Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's Official

I have lost it. I know, everyone else thinks I lost it eons ago, but now it's really official.

I've become totally obsessed with a piece of furniture. Yes, I know how dumb that sounds. I saw a shelving system at my friend's apartment last weekend that he got at IKEA and I want it so freaking badly that I can taste it, but I don't think they make it anymore. Which causes a big-ass problem for me, since I still want it. So i've been scouring the website to see if I can't figure out what it is anyway. What I need to do is suck it up and drive up there so that I can browse around the store, but I can't seem to fit that into the old schedule.

Whose fault is that? Oh, mine. But I seem to just like to bitch.

And that's my week. How are you?

Quote of the Day: "Too much wear and tear to care/too much wear and tear." Wear and Tear, Tom Brousseau.

2 comments:

Mason West said...

I am willing to get on the stand and testify to her insanity. It was almost heartbreaking to see her at Target trying to "make do" with coffee tables and a computer desk.

Anonymous said...

Check out craigslist.com! That's how I get my old IKEA stuff that they don't sell anymore. Similarly I obsessed over a dresser for oh months but was victourious this week in securing it via someone on craigslist...and it was half price! Woo hoo!