Monday, August 22, 2005

Packing up, again.

Moving is such a bitch. I really forgot how much I hate it. I spent part of yesterday packing up all of my books, DVDs, computer stuff, and the stuff I never unpacked from the last move. It’s all just been sitting in boxes in the corner of the pool house. Argh.

Then I took a break for three hours to watch the first four episodes of “The OC” Season Two with Strong Draught and Sapphire.

Aside from the moving, I did spend most of Saturday at the Soapbox Derby with Strong Draught and Indie Rocker. It was quite fun and entertaining. I even ran into a bunch of friends and managed to not get drenched by the water cannons being shot at the spectators. After that, the weekend sort of went downhill, but it’ll get better soon. Part of me knows that I just need to relax and things will take care of themselves. They always do, and things have a weird tendency to work out the way that they’re supposed to. It’s the waiting part that takes the most out of me.

I’m listening to “Karma Police” by Radiohead on KEXP and it’s making me feel better.

“This is what you get/this is what you get/this is what you get/when you mess with us/for a minute/I lost myself/I lost myself/for a minute/I lost myself.” Karma Police, Radiohead.

No comments: