Monday, August 01, 2005

Counting my Blessings

I've decided, in light of my horrorshow of a day, that I am going to count my blessings in an attempt to make myself feel better.

1. My family and friends are by and large all healthy and safe from immediate harm.
2. I am not living in a war zone.
3. Just about anything I own that can be damaged can also be replaced.
4. I currently have a job that provides me with the income to live my life.
5. I have an amazing boyfriend.
6. I have great friends who provide a great support system.
7. I have my health.
8. Most of the current problems I have can be solved by getting a good night's sleep, throwing money at the problem, or using a little elbow grease.

Perspective adjusted.

Quote of the Day: "It fell to the floor, an exquisite thing, a small thing that could upset balances and knock down a line of small dominoes and then big dominoes and then gigantic dominoes, all down the years across Time." A Sound of Thunder, Ray Bradbury.

No comments: