Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Whiney Bitch. Sorry.

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Not that I can actually, physically, do that being that my bed is pushed right up against two walls and I can only get out of one side of it or I have to clamber off the end and bean myself on a low slanted wall, hence you can see where I can really only ever get out of one side of my bed.

However, today, it was the wrong one. I’m not mad at anyone or anything, per se, I’m just sort of generally cranky. I think it’s because my pants aren’t quite fitting right and are making me really glad that I wore cute socks because everyone can see them. Argh. Well, that’s one thing. My office is cold, as usual, and I had a really hard time focusing on my book on the bus. And my back’s still thrown out, a little bit, so I haven’t gotten a chance to go exercise at all this week, which makes me slightly aggro.

So instead of going to the BBQ that I’m supposed to go to tonight but don’t really want to go to, I’m going to go hashing and get a good night’s sleep because I have to spend tomorrow night at my parents’ house and get up at O’Dark Thirty to drive Mom to the airport so that she can go spend five days in NYC with my dad. And I get to take over their air conditioned, gas stove-d, big screen TVs-d, wine cellar-d, barbecue-d, DSL connected house until Tuesday. Sweet.

And did I mention that there’s a BrewFest this weekend? Awesome. And I just thought of a great band name: Misanthropic Tendencies.

Quote of the Day: “I called in sick to work today and stayed in bed 'till noon/And now I just don't care what's going on outside my room/Things aren't getting better/My future's not too bright/Fuck the world I'm hanging out with you tonight.” Fuck This World, The Queers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! I'm going to stalk you and kidnap you because you'll be in LO!

I'm tempted to see if you want to do our old cookie dough movie fests, but I dunno about that.

Damn. What the hell is there to do in this town? Oh wait. Is that why you left?