Friday, May 27, 2005

Slack-ass

Sorry I’ve been such an amazing slacker about putting stuff up this week. It’s been crazy around here, which means that I’m actually working. Sometimes.

Anyway, the post I’ve been working on is 101 things I want to do in the next 1001 days. But it’s not ready yet. I’m up to about 30. It’s like making New Year’s resolutions, but longer. So it’s taking me a while.

Plus, my boss closed the office at 3pm today, so I’m outta here!

Quote of the Day: “How could anybody deny you?” Green Eyes, Coldplay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. You're such a dork. 1001 days? I can't even think about what i want to do today!

Speaking of, what are you doing Saturday night?

Haley said...

I love it! I'm going to create one for myself. There are a few things I want to do in my life but have never sat down and actually put them on paper (or computer). This could be fun! (PS: I've actually done several of the things on your list. I feel cool. =)