Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Continuing my bitching streak...

So I am furious with the public transportation system in my town right now, most notably because they suck and have caused me to be late to work twice this week.

Why have I been late, you ask?

Because they changed my bus route and NEGLECTED TO TELL ME. My bus doesn’t even stop at my stop at the time it is supposed to anymore. I now have to go to an entirely different stop two blocks away. Not that I knew any of this until I checked the damned website this morning.

Was there a note on the bus? No. Note on the stop itself? No. Note anywhere that might have let me know my bus was just going to stop stopping at my stop and go elsewhere so I could go screw myself as far as it was concerned? No.

I hate having to take the bus so much it hurts, sometimes.

Quote of the Day: “Pardon me for appearing desperate, but before the pilot was RIPPED FROM THE COCKPIT, he did say that no one's going to find us unless we get that transceiver working. So... is there anything?” Charlie (Dominic Monaghan), “Lost”

No comments: