Thursday, December 09, 2004

Wish me Luck!

So, it’s going to be a crazy weekend, I can only imagine. The mountain opens on Saturday, which I’m finally excited about. I’m starting to be less worried about it pouring rain on me all day, so that’s making me more excited as well.

Tonight is dodgeball finals, and I’m getting my hair cut. This is particularly exciting since I have ostensibly been growing my hair since August and now it’s really long and boring and just hangs there like a reddish brown curtain. Not that I expect it to do anything, because if it did, I would be a character in Stephen King novel or something. So that, I think, would be bad. However, the color is weird, the length is weird and I’m ready for it to do something different. So I’m going to throw money at the problem and hope it goes away.

After that, I’m going to fling dodgeballs at other people and try to get them out.

Then, I’m going to hang out with my kid sister, Speedy, before she moves to Winter Park, CO in the morning. Scary.

Tomorrow night, Joy and I are going hashing. Joy doesn’t know this yet. It’s going to be an all-girl one, so it will be loads of fun. Again, excited. Plus, I think we’re hitting the Doug Fir after that and I’ve never been there before.

Quote of the Day: “I'm just trying to be honest about being a misanthrope.” Mike (Adam Goldberg), Dazed and Confused

No comments: