10. Warren Miller is always more entertaining under the influence of several free beers from our new friend, the cute bartender at Ringler’s.
9. Pumpkins, pumpkin carving, and pumpkin seeds. And prizes.
8. Surf flicks at the Guild and getting to run into friends I haven’t seen since graduation.
7. Red Sox: 2-0
6. Cold and sunny yesterday, my favorite kind of weather.
5. Thai food
4. Jon Stewart on “60 Minutes.”
3. Freeing myself from a sticky situation.
2. Spent three hours sitting on the floor at Claudia’s, sharing pitchers with WRX and eating Burgerville that a friend went and got since the wait for food was 2 hours. And then getting a table to watch the Sox game after the rest of the Duck fans bailed and Bumbershoot finally showed up.
1. Getting a phone call on the way to work first thing this morning alerting me that Chitown was standing on the Hawthorne bridge wearing a salmon costume. Awesome.
Quote of the Day: “Let go, let go/just jump in/what are you waiting for?/It's alright/'cause there's beauty in/the breakdown." Let Go, Frou Frou.