Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Letting Go.

I think that the time has come for me to accept that the blog isn't coming back in any meaningful way. I've thought about ways to revive it, and things to do with it, but the fact of the matter is that it's really just a historical record of a certain point in my life now, and I'm ready to close that book.

So with that, I am signing off. There will be no more updates to this blog, with the singular exception of letting people know that there's a new one on a certain topic, since writing about my life has given way to Facebook and other social media, leaving this as a half-forgotten project.

Quote of the Day: Jack: "Where are we?
Christian: This is a place you all made together so you could find one another...Nobody does it all alone. You needed them and they needed you.
Jack: For what?
Christian: To remember and to let go."
Christian and Jack Shephard (John Terry and Matthew Fox), Lost.