Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One more time, for good measure

So I am actually starting to put some serious thought into doing another 101 list. Not because I did so spectacularly well on that last one; rather, because I did so poorly.

Essentially, this all comes down to my undying love for to-do lists. I love to-do lists. I always have one sitting on my desk at home. You would think that this would translate into having one at work, but not so much. I'm not entirely sure why that hasn't occurred, but for some reason, I cannot seem to make that happen. That might be something to consider at the entirely-hypothetical-at-this-point new job.

I'm still thinking about it. I might just start jotting down ideas for list items, and if it gets too onerous, chuck the whole thing. On the other hand, I might get all inspired and totally go for it. I may also decide to be more realistic this time, and actually include list items I already have plans to do. Which may be cheating, but again--look at how I did on the last one.

Quote of the Day: "You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things, and then wonders why his life sucks? Well... that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was always waiting around the corner. Karma. That's when I realised I had to change. So, I made a list of everything bad I've ever done and, one by one I'm going to make up for all my mistakes. I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Earl." Earl Hickey (Jason Lee), My Name is Earl.

No comments: