Thursday, August 23, 2007

And the awesomeness continues...

I got into grad school! I'm going to be starting Portland State's MBA+ program at the end of September. Two nights a week, and it should take me 2 1/2 years to finish. Woo! I'm really excited and it's such a relief to cross that off the list.

One of my coworkers was so funny--she reminded me to remember just how excited I am right now when I'm slogging through finals and papers and everything else. Good advice! I also ran into a friend on the bus last night who told me to do something active, lest I go totally nuts from sitting all the time. Again, good advice!

Either way, I'm really excited and looking forward to starting school again. Who knew?

Quote of the Day: "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." Dean Vernon Wormer (John Vernon), Animal House.

No comments: