Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cool coworkers

I just had the nicest conversations with one of my new coworkers. I don't know her very well, as she's in a different department, but she's really nice and quite funny. She and I were comparing notes on little sisters, as she had one as well who drove her crazy growing up and now they're great friends.

It reminded me how much fun she and I had in Costa Rica last year and how much I'm looking forward to going to visit her in Tahoe this winter/spring. If nothing else, it will be nice to have her home for the holidays again.

When did I get all nostalgic? Good grief!

Indie Rocker and I had a nice weekend getaway, complete with a plush hotel stay, dinner with friends in Hood River, and a rather spectacular mountain biking crash on my part. I'm OK, just bruised as usual. On the bright side, I do still want to ride. Yay!

My main source of frustration right now is stupid Bananarepublic.com who refuses to send me the clothes I ordered. Argh.

Quote of the Day: "Do you guys even like me?!?" Andy (Steve Carell), The 40 Year Old Virgin.

No comments: