Friday, August 04, 2006

On and on...

I have got to tell you, spending eight hours a day training someone to be your replacement is tiring. Really tiring. I am a talker--no dispute there--but telling someone all this crap is exhausting. Plus, I can't dink around chatting with my coworkers, check my email constantly or do any of the other goofball things that help make the day go by quicker. On the bright side, I do get to take over someone else's office for the next week and a half and make my trainee sit at the front desk. Sweet!

I really am trying to stay busy right now, as my personal life is taking a really difficult turn. I'm OK and things are going to be OK, but there's no easy way to fix the problem. It just sucks no matter what, but I know I'm in the right, essentially. I'm just trying to have faith that it's all going to work out.

Quote of the Day: "but we could end up broken hearted/if we dont remember why all this started/and if they try to tell you love fades with time/tell them theres no such thing as time/its our time." Cupid, Jack Johnson.

No comments: