Monday, April 25, 2005

It's Machine Washable. That's a new feature.

Once again, I failed to qualify for my Cert II. I’m taking this as a sign that I need to stop examining, because I’m starting to hate skiing. This is bad on several levels, because skiing really is one of my favorite things. Obviously there is something that I am just not getting, so continuing to bang my head against this particular brick wall is going to cause me to quit. Instead, I am going to work on more freestyle, probably take up tele skiing, and just cut back on my exposure to PSIA for the next year or so. I just don’t need the aggro anymore!

However, a big, fat congrats to Marshall and Bientot for getting their IIs as well as Mayday and Bono for getting their IIIs. While not a successful weekend for me, it was very successful for everyone else and I’m totally stoked for them.

When I came home last night, Mom had made my favorite dinner for me, Dad had poured a big old glass of pinot noir and Speedy had us all watch “The Incredibles.” My family kicks some serious ass.

And did I mention that Indie Rocker gets home in 4 days? He’s threatening to come to my game on Saturday and I’m telling him not to, so I won’t be so distracted!!

Quote of the Day: “You can't! It's impossible! I'm far too busy, so ask me now before I again become sane.” Edna “E” Mode (Brad Bird), The Incredibles.

No comments: