Wednesday, August 04, 2004

What Natural Color?

I dyed my hair brown last night with little bitty blonde highlights in the front. OK, I didn't, but my fabulous hairstylist Kim at the Kalista Salon (see, there's a real name for once, so that if you like my hair you can go to her) did.

I haven't had hair that matches my eyebrows since high school. This is taking a bit of getting used to. It hasn't totally sunk in yet.

I was planning on going flaming red again, but when I had the book of color lying on my lap I decided that I had had it with red. Sick to death, I believe were the words I used. So now I'm a brunette.

Anyway, that's my exciting news for the day. Aren't you glad that you bother with this blog?!? I'm off to a family wedding this weekend, but when I get back, there will be much vitriol directed at Bush & Co as well as the state of Missouri.

Gah.

Quote of the Day: "I got ladyfingers baby/I got kid gloves/baby, I got heart." Ladyfingers, Luscious Jackson

No comments: