Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Never a dull moment

So, as it turns out, Tintin has made the decision to move to Chicago. I fully support her, as that was something she's been thinking about and we were only going to get a six-month lease anyway. However, it puts me in the interesting position of figuring out where the heck I am going to live now. Part of me wants to say "fuck it," and move home for a few months to save money while the other part wants to get a studio or something and scrape by. It's a very interesting time and makes me really fascinated to see what's going to happen.

My mom always told me that everything happens for a reason, so I'm really curious as to what the reason is for this. We shall see and it should be an adventure, as always.

Quote of the Day: "Curse missed opportunities/Am I part of the cure?/Or am I part of the disease?" Clocks, Coldplay

No comments: